During storage and transportation transformer oil comes in contact with air and gases, decreasing its dielectric strength by 20-30%. The air solved in the oil and in solid insulation reduces the dielectric strength of the whole transformer system and may cause electrical discharges.
Many producers have strict requirements in terms of vacuumizing transformer and presence of gases in transformer oil to improve reliability and extend the lifetime of the electrical insulation system. Particulate matter and moisture also have an advese effect on oil quality. Degassing and purification of insulation fluid before putting it into a transformer guarantees good electrical insulation and dissipation of heat from transformer parts.
GlobeCore presents the CMM-0.5 oil degassing unit to engineering and servicing organizations involved with maintenance and repairs of small oil filled systems.
The СММ-0.5 oil purifier consists of a vacuum chamber, a heater, a fluid pump and a vacuum pump, as well as a filter section with replaceable cartridges. Equipment operates by heating the oil in vacuum to remove contaminants. Besides, the unit can transfer the oil and heat it.
GlobeCore has both stock oil purifiers and the ability to customize them. Processing rate, filters etc may be adjusted as requested by the customer. Stock models can be purchased directly form the company.
On customer request, our specialists can visit the site for commissioning and starting the unit and to train operators.
If you are reading this, you are:
- An engineering manager for a company offering maintenance and repairs for small-scale oil filled systems. You need efficient solutions for guaranteed profit;
- A procurement specialist. You need to meet the demands of the organization, find the best price and quality offers, develop and maintain contact with suppliers. Over the years, GlobeCore has built strong business and personal relations with our clients;
- An engineer for maintenance and repair of oil filled systems. Your task is to address existing problems and ensure reliable operation of equipment in the future.
Order transformer degassing units СММ-0.5 from GlobeCore. We offer after sale servicing, have a large stock of spare parts, and our production facility is always ready to assist
How to get one of our units to operate at your facility
- Contact us, and we will review your order together;
- We make an offer, including price, options and terms;
- If possible, we can meet at our factory;
- The unit is manufactured and then commissioned at your location.
Advantages of GlobeCore transformer oil degassing units:
- Compact size;
- Simple operation and servicing;
- Protection against oil spills and foaming;
- Noiseless operation;
- Connection to regular power socket;
- Rapid production;
- Competitive price;
- Ability to receive qualified advice from our specialists both before and after the order;
- Component parts from the world’s leading manufacturers;
- Improvement of reliability of oil-filled systems.
Frequently asked questions:
1) The declared processing rate does not suit me. What do I do?
GlobeCore makes equipment for various processing rates, refer to our catalogue.
If you have not found a unit you need, we can custom design one for you. To begin with, you will need to fill our a questionnaire to specify the require operation parameters.
2) What is the manufacturing time on a custom order?
It takes less than 45 days to build a custom designed unit.
3) What is the warranty on the oil purifier?
Warranty on equipment operation is usually 12 months.
4) Does multiple passes of oil through the unit further improve such parameters as moisture and gas content of transformer oil?
If you have any further questions, we are glad to help. Refer to our Contacts page.
CMM-0.5 oil degassing unit specifications
|1||Processing rate, m3/hour||0,5|
|2||50 Hz AC voltage, V||380*|
|3||Nominal power, kW||14|
|5||Filtration fineness, micron||5|
|6||Purification class (ISO 4406)||-/14/12|
|7||Dielectric strength of the oil after one pass, kV min||60|
|8||Dimensions (hoses excluded) max, mm|
|9||Weight (empty) max, kg||250|
* – any voltage available at customer’s request.
Clients speak about GlobeCore oil purifiers:
Yaser Ahmadi, engineer in Electricity Company (Asia):
— GlobeCore offers a very professional solution to the problems of oil purification, filtration and degassing. I strongly recommend considering what they offer.
Mr. Janaki Ram, India:
— The result of clarification and purification of oil products is amazing. We already have and will in the future purchase from GlobeCore.
Irshad Akaidin, Andritz Hydro LTD. STI (Turkey):
— We have come to GlobeCore for testing of equipment. Everything went great! I have not heard about the technologies used by the company before, so it was good experience for me.