CMM-4RP Adsorbent Reactivation Unit
Adsorption purification of oil products allows to improve their cheimcal and physical properties and performance without changing the composition of the products. The process removes unsaturated and aromatic hydrocarbons, tar, nitro, sulfuric and oxygen containg compounds.
The effect is due to the ability of the sorbent to capture and hold the comtaminants. With time, the rate of adsorption reduces and stops when a certain equillibrium is reached. At this tie, the sorbent should be replaced or reactivated.
The existing methods of sorbent reacviation are characterized by large losses of the sorbent (up to 30%) and the processed product. These factors prompted GlobeCore to develop the CMM-4RP units for Reactivation of Sorbent for oil purifying.
This equipment is designed for restoration of waste sorbents used in oil purification processes. Using the CMM-4RP can save on the purchase of new and disposal of old sorbent.
Saturated sorbent is loaded into special columns, where it is subjected to high temperautre and vacuum, removing the contamingnats. After the process of reactivation if compelte, the columns are inverted and the restored sorbent is unloaded. The oil capture by the sorbent previosly is collected in a special vessel and can be reused.
Reactivation of used sorbent allows to restore their properties and used them to purify oil products with any degree of contamination.
Design and production of the unit can be customized. In this case, the lead time of the order is 45 days. Stock models of the sorbent reativation units can be purchased directly.
If needed, our specialists can vists your facility to commission the unit and train your personnel.
If you are reading this, you are most likely one of the below:
- the owner of a company involved in purification and reclamation of oil, heavy and diesel fuel etc. You look to reduce the costs of new and disposal of oil sorbent, as well as to eliminate environmental issues;
- a procurement officer. You are interested in the best price/quality offers;
- a process engineer. You need to organize oil product purification, ensuring the compliance of the sorbents to all regulations and standards.
By ordering the CMM-4RP units, the above issues can be solbed! GlobeCore is always ready to provide service and spare parts.
Let us see if you need a CMM-4RP unit:
- you would like to avoid problems with exhausted sorbent;
- you would like to save on purchasing new sorbent;
- you would like to use existing resourses efficiently.
If the answer is yes, then we have more to discuss!
CMM-4RP sorbent reactivation unit specifications
|1||Nominal power, kW||
|2||Total power consuption per one reactivation cycle, kW×h||
How to get one of the CMM-4RP units to operate at your facility?
- contact us and we will discuss your order;
- we will suggest options and pricing and will calculate lead time;
- we will meet in our production facility, if possible;
- we will manufacture and commision the unit at your facility.
Advanatges of the CMM-4RP units:
- compelte removal of oil captured by the sorbent;
- reuse of the sorbent up to ten times after reactivations;
- the reactivated sorbent can purify products with any degree of contamination;
- sorbent reactivation costs are reduced;
- transportation costs are reduced;
- sorbent can be deactivated with disposal without harmful environmental effects.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Which sorbents can be reactived using the CMM-4RP?
This equipment can be used to reactive Fuller’s earth, various bleaching clays, palygorskil etc.
2. How much sorbent is lost during reactivation?
Less than 3-10%.
3. How long does the reactivation take?
Up to 20 hours.
4. How much sorbent can be reactivated in one cycle?
Up to 300 kg.
5. What should be done if the reactivation process does not start in one of the columns?
All columns operate separately. In this case, the problematic column is cut-off and the process continues in other columns.
6. What is the warranty on the equipment?
12 months from the date of commissioning.