- reduce the content of dissolved and undissolved water in oil from 100 g/t to 10 g/t for one cycle;
- reduce the gas content from 10-12% (by volume) to 0.1%;
- remove mechanical impurities larger than 5 microns.
If you read this, it means you are:
- The owner of a Company, where cooling units are utilized. You do not want additional expenses for disposal of waste and purchase of a new compressor oil. You expect only on effective solutions that will bring a guaranteed profit, but not create additional problems;
- A member of the purchase department. You have to please the leadership, find the best deal on the price and quality, establish and maintain contacts with the suppliers. In this respect, GlobeCore will be the best option for you: over the years, our company has established a really friendly both corporate and personal relationships with its customers;
- An engineer servicing refrigeration equipment. You need to ensure the reliable operation of refrigeration equipment and to minimize the risk of unplanned downtime.
Let’s check together if you need a unit for purification of compressor oil from GlobeCore:
- You do not want to be puzzled by the problem of waste compressor oil?
- You want to save money on buying a new compressor oil?
- You want to extend the service life of cooling units, increase their operational capacity and reduce downtime?
What do you need to do to have the unit working at your company?
- please contact us through one of the contacts and together we will consider the best option for your specific needs;
- we will offer you a complete set of the unit, prices, and the terms;
- if necessary, we will hold a meeting with you at our plant;
- we will manufacture the unit and commission it at your enterprise.
The advantages of the GlobeCore units for purification of compressor oil are:
- ease of use;
- possibility of manufacturing the unit in explosion-proof housing;
- powder coating provides protection from environmental hazards;
- there is protection against emergency situations (oil overfill protection, anti-foaming protection);
- a special controller allows you to capture and display the description of the emergency on the screen, which contributes to a more rapid troubleshooting;
- ability to operate in a temperate climate;
- your order will be executed within a short term;
- competitive price;
- possibility of getting an expert advice from a design engineer prior to the purchase of equipment, and during its operation as well;we use components of the leading world manufacturers;
The questions that you may have:1) The mentioned operational capacity of the unit does not meet my needs. But you still need to clean oil. What to do? GlobeCore offers an individual approach to its customers. To get started, contact us and indicate all the requirements for equipment. Representatives of our design department are always ready to offer you the best solutions. 2) What is the duration of equipment manufacturing in the case of an individual order? Duration of equipment manufacturing in the case of an individual order does not exceed 45 days. 3) What is the warranty period? The warranty period of equipment is usually 12 months. 4) Can our equipment purify all types of oil designated for use in cooling equipment? Yes, the GlobeCore equipment can purify all types of mineral compressor oil. If you still have any questions, we are always ready to answer them. Please, contact us through one of the listed contacts.
Technical Specifications of Purification Unit
|1||Efficiency, m3/gals. per hour, not less: – in degassing,drying and filtration mode – in heating and filtration mode||
|2||Parameters of processed oil: – volumetric gas content, %, not more – mass moisture content, g/t, not more – purity class (as per ISO 4406), at least||
|3||Degree of filtration, microns||
|4||Maximal oil temperature at the outlet in heating mode, °С/°F||
|5||Oil heater capacity, kW, not more||
|6||Maximal input power, kW||
|7||Input voltage @ three-phase AC, 50/60 Hz, V||
|8||Outside dimensions, mm/(inches) (length/width/height), not more||
|9||Weight, kg/lbs., not more||